Down but not out
I can officially say that I´ve had my first bout of ¨real¨ illness here. I thought it was just the altitude, since I returned from Santa Cruz (300m) to Potosí (4100m) in 3 hours (30 minute flight to Sucre and the 2-1/2 hour drive). After being in Potosí for only a couple days and still feeling bad, I decided to go to Sucre (2800m) for the weekend. This was also timed with yet another festival... this one for the 3 wise men!
Unfortunately, things only got worse there: I ended up not being well enough to get back to Potosí after the weekend and rode out being sick there until Monday. But... looking up... I´ve kept food (i.e. soup) down for 24 hours now! Now onto something more solid!
Since I STILL haven´t posted anything from my holidays, the least I could do was post some pictures. So, you can check them out on the righthand side bar labeled ¨Bolivia 2006/2007¨ under Trip Photos, or click here
Unfortunately, things only got worse there: I ended up not being well enough to get back to Potosí after the weekend and rode out being sick there until Monday. But... looking up... I´ve kept food (i.e. soup) down for 24 hours now! Now onto something more solid!
Since I STILL haven´t posted anything from my holidays, the least I could do was post some pictures. So, you can check them out on the righthand side bar labeled ¨Bolivia 2006/2007¨ under Trip Photos, or click here


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home